HYDROS Salinity and Conductivity Probe Kit
Lab Grade K-10 Salinity/Conductivity Probe Kit
The HYDROS Salinity Kit includes a conductivity probe, 28 ppt calibration solution (100mL), and 35 ppt calibration solution (100mL).
- High-range K-10 Conductivity Probe
- 28 ppt Calibration Solution (100mL)
- 35 ppt Calibration Solution (100mL)
- Range: 20 to 2000mS/cm
- Operating Temp: 0-80C
- Constant: K=10
- Housing: POM
- Probe Dimensions: 12 x 145mm
- Contction: BNC
- Cable Length: 3ft
How to Install:
Locate the Salinity BNC socket on the conductivity meter/controller and twist clockwise to make the connection. Perform two-point calibration per meter’s operation manual to ensure accuracy.
CoralVue, Inc. and HYDROS hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any
- special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.