Reef Octopus VarioS-6 Controllable Circulation Pump – 1720gph
The Reef Octopus VarioS Circulation pump features a detachable controller with mount, high quality ceramic shaft with propeller bearing to reduce wear and tear and the latest variable speed flow technology for refined control, enhanced performance, energy-efficiency and safer operations.
Unlike the vast majority of circulation pumps which uses alternating current (AC), the VarioS pump boasts several key advantages over traditional AC pumps like greater energy efficiency and safer low voltage operation and produce less heat per volume of flow.
Max Flow: 1720gph / Max Height: 16ft
- Safe and Efficient 24 Volt Operation
- 5 Controllable Energy Saving Power Settings
- Detachable Controller with Waterproof Union
- Safety Float Switch
- 0-10v Input for 3rd Party Controller
- Integrated Memory Two different pause/feed modes that will shut off the pump for either 15 or 60 minute intervals.
- Super Quiet Operation
- True Slow Startup
- Submersible or External Applications
- Comes with intake screen and plumbing attachments
VarioS 4 Water Pump Specs
Output Size: 32mm/1 1/4in (barb / PVC slip coupling)
Inlet Size: 1 1/4in male union thread
Pump to Controller Cable Length: 6ft
Dimensions: 3.75in(W) x 5.7in(L) x 5.5in(H)
Power Consumption: 70 watts at max power
Max Flow: 1720gph*
Max Head Height: 16ft*
*results will vary depending on aquarium setup
Note: THIS IS NOT A PRESSURE RATED PUMP.This pump is not ideal for second floor applications or to feed Beckett or downdraft skimmers where consistent pressure is necessary.
Warranty – 2 year coverage on pump/1 year on rotor
0 reviews for Reef Octopus VarioS-6 Controllable Circulation Pump – 1720gph
There are no reviews yet.