Tunze Comline DOC 9001 DC Protein Skimmer
Item on backorder, please contact us for estimated ship time
This item is typically special order and not available in our store. Please contact us for availability or lead time before ordering.
Comline DOC Skimmer 9001 DC
Simple, quiet and effective – these are the current demands towards aquarium components. That is precisely what distinguishes the small Comline® DOC Skimmer 9001 – a true “plug and play” skimmer for small seawater aquariums with 20 to 160 liters (5.3 to 42.3 USgal.). There is no complicated setting or regular adjustment required for the operation. A simple installation into a corner of the aquarium is sufficient and it will work autonomously.
- Recommended from 20 to 160 liters (5.3 to 42.3 USgal.) of sea water.
- Immersion depth: approx. 135 to 155 mm (5.3 ” – 6.1”)
- Skimmer cup volume: 0.2 liters (.05 USgal.)
- Air capacity: approx. 150 l/h (39.6 USgal./h)
- Energy consumption: approx. 5 W (max. 8 W)
- Power supply unit: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Cable length: 3 m (118.1”) up to the Turbelle® controller
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 110 x 63 x 215 mm (4.3” x 2.5” x 8.5”)
- Magnet Holder for glass thickness of up to 10 mm (3/8”).
The TUNZE® Comline® opens the…
way for compact aquarium components for internal operation, ultra functional, sophisticated, with clearly defined lines.
The Comline® is a multi-functional product line: Surface and substrate zone intake, high flow propeller pump filter, flash protein skimming, the system creates a natural environment in the aquarium with a compact footprint. The goal, more performance from less space. Comline® components meet these requirements and the visual harmony of the aquarium is maintained. It is no longer necessary to hide technical equipment in the aquarium; instead, it forms an integral part of it. The system is highly effective; all organic pollutants are removed from the environment directly, while the path the water has to cover is short and direct. The risk of leakage is almost zero. The highly efficient technology enables reduction of the volume of the internal equipment, as well as significantly reducing the energy consumption .