Mastertronic Automated Aquarium Water Tester
Mastertronic is the latest addition to our product range for automated water testing equipment that is capable of measuring Nitrates, Phosphates, Magnesium, Calcium, and Alkalinity.
IMPORTANT: iOS or Android App Required (Android requires Bluetooth 4.2 or above)
State of the Art Colorimetric Photosensor Water Testing Machine
Mastertronic is the latest addition to Focustronics’ product range of automated water testing equipment that is capable of measuring Nitrates, Phosphates, Magnesium, Calcium, and Alkalinity. Mastertronic will be able to communicate with other Focustronic products such as Alkatronic and Dosetronic.
Dimension: 31.5 (L) x 22.5 (W) x 35.0 (H) cm
Measures PO4/ NO3/ Ca / Mg / dKH* / OLI (may add parameters in near future)
• Nitrate (NO3)Accuracy / Precision (+/-) : 0.5 ppm / 0.1 ppm
• Phosphate (PO4)Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 0.01 ppm / 0.005 ppm
• Magnesium (Mg) Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 20 ppm / 20 ppm
• Calcium (Ca) Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 6 ppm / 6 ppm
• Alkalinity (dKH) Accuracy / Precision (+/-) 0.1 dKH / 0.05 dKH
• OLI – is our own derived parameter that measures the organic matter in water. Can indicate when users should run or replace carbon
High Precision Stepper and DC Pumps
State of the art colorimetric photosensor
Simple to use iOS and Android App (Wifi). Focustronic App (all in one)
Communicate with Alkatronic/Dosetronic/Solartronic/Powertronic: local wifi via router
CoralVue, Inc. and Focustronic hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of: 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.