HYDROS iV Isolated Testing Vessel
iV is a HYDROS Drive Port add-on accessory for the Control X10 that isolates pH, ORP, conductivity/salinity readouts and facilitates automatic alkalinity testing.
Isolation is the Key to Accurate Tests
About HYDROS iV Drive Port Accessory
iV Key Features
- Isolates pH and Conductivity Readings from the Aquarium for Interference-free Measurement*
- Automatic Alkalinity Testing*
- Mixes Test Sample
- Stable Tabletop Base and Surface Mountable
- Directly Power by HYDROS Drive Port
- iV Base Unit
- Two Probe Holders
- Four Acrylic Rods for Attaching Tubing
- Mixing Pill
- 150mL Glass Beaker
*Dosing pump(s), controller, pH, and conductivity probes are not included and are sold separately.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.5 x 3.5 x 7.5in (not including Probes and tubing)
- Available Holders: Two Probes and Four Acrylic Tubing
- Beaker size: 150ml
- Cord Length: 6ft
- Includes: Glass Beaker, Mixing Pill, and 500ml of Pre-Mixed kH Testing Reagent
What you can expect from your HYDROS Smart Device
The HYDROS iV is a universal accessory that can be used in several popular applications.
Isolated pH and ORP readouts
The HYDROS iV can provide an isolate of the ORP and pH simultaneously.
Isolated Salinity Readout
The largest issue with salinity probe readouts in a home aquarium is stray voltage from running equipment. With the use of several dosing pumps along with a salinity probe and controller, a user can obtain accurate aquarium readouts.
Testing Alkalinity kH
With the use of the HYDROS Control X10 the iV becomes the second component necessary to facilitate a highly accurate kH readout of your aquarium’s water. By using 3 of the available 4 precision dosing pumps you can facilitate your own automatic Alkalinity testing machine.
CoralVue, Inc. and HYDROS hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any
- special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.