Maxspect JUMP Gyre Flow 2K Pump – 1849gph
Maxspect MJ-GF Series Pumps
Superior Cross Flow Technology Explained
Comparing to traditional powerheads and wavemakers, based on propeller nozzle technology, our latest gyre generator is based on crossflow technology.
Propeller Nozzle Technology
- Dead spots with relatively poor water movement.
- Very strong flow in the center, making coral placement very difficult.
- Very weak flow near the other end of the aquarium.
Cross Flow Technology
- Virtually no dead spots.
- Evenly distributed flow rate throughout the entire aquarium.
- Water bounces back from the other side to create a full circulation. ie.generating “gyre flows”.
Near-Silent Operation With Sine Wave Technology
Electricity current alternates in a much smoother pendulum while using Sine Wave Technology
Integrated Controller with Large Display
Fully Programmable 24 hours gyre flow cycle
|Dimensions||8.78in x 2.83in x 1.5in||12.4in x 3.15in x 1.69in|
|Power Supply Unit||Input: 100-240V
CoralVue, Inc. and Maxspect hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- One (1) year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.