Hydros Dosing Pump
Requires HYDROS Controller with an available Drive Port to operate; sold separately
The HYDROS Dosing Pump is a simple and affordable way to automate the addition of liquid supplements, trace elements, and two-part solutions to an aquarium. Connect the Dosing Pump to any available HYDROS Control Drive Port for easy automation using the intuitive and straightforward yet robust configuration options of the HYDROS App.
HYDROS Dosing Pump Features
- Quiet operation
- Will not back siphon
- >2,000 hours pump life
- Accuracy of +/- 2%
- Comes with HYDROS Drive Power Cable and 9.5ft of 3mm PVC tubing
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT power multiple units from a single outlet if you wish to control them separately.
- Average Output: 43mL/min
- Fluid Volume Range: 1mL – 6,500mL
- Accuracy: +/-2%
- Power: 12V (You CAN use a regular 12V power supply and connect it to a WiFi Strip Outlet)
Requires HYDROS Control with an available Drive Port to operate; sold separately
CoralVue, Inc. and HYDROS hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.