HYDROS Control X3 Aquarium Starter Pack
Achieve Ultimate Aquarium Control with the HYDROS Control X3 Starter Pack
This starter kit includes all essential equipment needed to monitor and control a healthy aquarium including a Control X3 device, HYDROS App, temperature sensor, pH probe, and more. Set up is quick and easy, making this ideal for both beginner and advanced hobbyists. All HYDROS products are engineered, assembled, and supported in the USA.
- 1x Control X3 Unit
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x Temperature Sensor
- 1x pH Probe & Calibration Solutions
- 1x 4-Outlet WiFi AC Power Strip
- HYDROS App
About Control X3
The HYDROS Control X3 can connect to two sensor devices including temperature sensors, water level sensors, and leak detectors. The device also includes a Probe Port for monitoring pH or ORP levels. Control X3 can send alerts and notifications and control outlets for lights, pumps, feeders, and more. It can be used as a standalone controller for saltwater aquariums, freshwater tanks, pond applications, or it can be added to other HYDROS Controls to build a more extensive system. The Control X3 operates on a HYDROS Safety Net and is rated IP65 to keep your equipment and aquatic life alive and thriving. All HYDROS products are engineered, assembled, and supported in the USA.
Versatile and Expandable without Extra Modules
Use any HYDROS device by itself or connect multiple devices as part of a larger automated aquarium system with NO single point of communication failure. Every HYDROS product is a smart device with its own CPU and scheduling capabilities.
IP65 Rated – Splash Proof, Dust Proof, and Secure Connection
HYDROS devices look like industrial controllers because they are built to function in the harsh environment of a marine aquarium. The IP65 rated HYDROS enclosure, and aircraft-style connectors ensure long-term reliability in the face of splashes and corrosive salt spray.
What you can expect from your HYDROS Smart Device
- Control your HYDROS device(s) from anywhere in the world using the technologically advanced HYDROS cloud-based app
- Ability to monitor and control your HYDROS device(s) locally through WiFi
- A fast dual-core 32-bit processor that allows control decisions to be made within each device
- Internal health monitoring to report voltages, currents, CPU status, and the internal temperature of each device
- HYDROS Command Bus connections to transfer data and power to devices
Sense Port (2 Available)
The Sense Port is a new concept in aquarium parameter measurement. HYDROS devices include several Sense Ports. A Sense Port is a generic input port that can accept data from numerous different types of sensors.
Sense Ports currently support:
- Temperature probes
- Optical level sensors (single and dual)
- Capacitive non-contact liquid level sensors
- Rope leak detectors
- Point leak detectors
- Flow rate sensors
- Magnetic switches
- Push-button switches
Probe Port (1 Available)
One of the most remarkable ports on the HYDROS Control X3 is the Probe Port. You can connect an ORP or a pH probe to the Probe Port but, this is no ordinary pH input! The circuitry is based on an ultra-high-quality input chip specifically designed for these types of probes. Each pH input provides digital galvanic isolation from the rest of the system. Galvanic isolation prevents interference with other accessories connected to the system like motors and pumps. Digital Galvanic isolation preserves the accuracy of the measurement by converting the signal to a digital domain before crossing the isolation threshold.
Command Bus (2 Available)
The HYDROS Command Bus is used to power the Control as well as communicate with other HYDROS devices for the ultimate failsafe.
CoralVue, Inc. and HYDROS hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- One (1) year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
0 reviews for HYDROS Control X3 Aquarium Starter Pack
There are no reviews yet.