Hanna Saltwater Aquarium PH Colorimeter Checker – HI780
Get accurate water testing results with the HI780 Marine pH Colorimeter. With a digital read out, there is no more struggling to determine colors visually. This pH tester’s compact design fits in your pocket or stores easily in your shop.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits.
- One-button operation makes getting your pH results simple.
- Great for aquariums and marine environmental testing.
The HI780 Checker®HC (Handheld Colorimeter) is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure pH in saltwater.
pH is a measure of the hydrogen ion concentration in your water; the higher the concentration, the more acidic the water is. A neutral pH is 7; most fish can live in a general range between 6 and 8. Keeping your aquarium pH stable and in optimal ranges reduces stress on your fish and aquatic animals, helping them resist disease and tolerate other stressors. Maintaining an ideal pH can also dramatically improve growth, behavior, and overall appearance.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI780 marine pH meter provides quick, accurate results in a few easy steps.
- For use with saltwater samples
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for aquariums and marine biology applications.