GEO UMC415 Universal Media Reactor
The GEO Universal Media Chamber (UMC) is best know for its ease of use and versatility. The unique design of the UMC allows the user to either plumb the unit as a top down flow or a bottom up flow. When using carbon many users find it better to use the top down flow to force the water through the carbon under slight pressure resulting in better quality water.
- All cell cast acrylic construction
- Large 4″ diameter reaction chamber
- 5.5″ (5.5 x 7 with plumbing) base diameter, 17″ tall
- Six bolt keyhole flange set
- Buna-N O-ring
- Feed at the base eliminates the center tube in the chamber allowing easier service
- 1/2″ female thread in and out allow hard plumbing with common PVC fittings
- 1/2″ Barb fittings and tube clamps provided for soft connection
- 1/2″ barb end smooth turn ball valve provided for soft connection.
- Can be used for media of any type or a second chamber on a calcium reactor
- Will hold approximately 3/4 gallon of media
0 reviews for GEO UMC415 Universal Media Reactor
There are no reviews yet.