GEO CR510 Calcium Reactor
This item item ships direct from GEO and not available in our store. Please contact us for availability or lead time before ordering.
The CR510 calcium reactor will hold roughly 5 pounds of media and is well suited for reef aquariums up to 125 gallons. The diffuser replaces the standard media plate allowing the reactor to be filled from the very bottom maximizing the amount of media the chamber can hold and the high flow circulation pump permits faster effluent rates as needed for higher demand displays.
*These reactors are built to be used with the Aquarium Plants Carbon Doser electronic regulator and does not include a bubble counter.
Note: If the Carbon Doser regulator is not going to be used I recommend using the regulator without a built in bubble counter and add a separate bubble counter. I do not recommend using any regulator that has a built in bubble counter.
- All cell cast acrylic construction, 5″ diameter chamber.
- Key hole slot for lid removal
- Silicone O-ring
- Full access to the reaction chamber for easy maintenance
- Micro ball valve effluent control
- Sicce Syncra 0.5 pump with diffuser
- pH probe port in lid
- pH probe adapter included
- Compact 8.5 x 9.5 foot print, 14″ overall height
- Can be used in sump or as an external unit
- Designed to be used with a Carbon Doser electronic regulator*
0 reviews for GEO CR510 Calcium Reactor
There are no reviews yet.