Fauna Marin The Dip – Coral Dip
$26.99 – $44.99
Dip every new coral into Fauna Marin The Dip solution to avoid unwanted pests and strengthen the pest resistance of your corals. It is available in 250 and 500ml sizes.
A Highly Effective Coral Dip Solution for Cleaning New Corals
The Dip formulated by Fauna Marin will remove unwanted deposits and pests from corals, and it also helps acclimate new specimens to the aquarium by strengthening the pest resistance of the coral.
- A highly active solution made from natural ingredients
- Contains no oils, Iodine, or aggressive oxidative ingredients
- Does not darken coral tissue
- Simple, safe, affordable, and highly effective also against bugs
- Take 1 Liter (0.26 US gal) of aquarium water and add 15ml of THE DIP to the container and stir
- Place coral in the dip and gently swirl it around in intervals
- Dip the coral for a maximum of 5 minutes
- Rinse the coral in a separate container with aquarium water and place it back into the aquarium
- Discard the dip and rinse solution
THE DIP is not suitable for use in the aquarium and not for bathing ﬁsh, shrimp, mussels, sea urchins, and similar animals – remove them from the coral before placing them in the dip.
Water, surfactants, and organic salts
Product intended for aquarium use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Not for consumption or suitable for pet food. If the solution gets into eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.