Fauna Marin ReBiotic 100% Natural Bacteria 100ml
Restore Bacterial Stability in Saltwater Aquariums
Fauna Marin Rebiotic 100% Natural is a unique freeze-fried bacteria mix used for restoring bacterial stability in saltwater aquariums.
Adding these strains helps replenish bacterial stability and repair existing bacteria films damaged by sudden system changes or “Old Tank Syndrome.”
REBIOTIC bacteria also improve live rock’s overall water quality and health without the risk of alternating water chemistry, disrupting deposits, or growing unsightly algae.
Keep product out of reach of children. The product is for aquarium use only.
- Place REBIOTIC bacterial cultures into a separate container and fill with 1 liter (0,26 US gal.) of aquarium water
- Stir the sample water several times to activate bacterial cultures
- After one hour, slowly pour the bacterial solution into a high-flow area of the aquarium. Turn OFF the skimmer for 6 hours
- Turn OFF UV and OZONE for approximately 48 hours
- 1 heaping teaspoon (approx. 5g) per 400 Liters (105 US gal.) of aquarium volume
- Dose 2x per week for 4 - 6 weeks (after this time add a maintenance dose every 4 weeks)