Fauna Marin Bacto Therapy
$25.99 – $39.99
Fauna Marin Bacto Therapy is a super-efficient, concentrated mix-culture of marine and probiotic bacteria strains that removes waste products from a reef aquarium. It is available in 250 and 500ml bottles.
The Perfect Mix of Halophilic and Probiotic Bacteria Cultures for Reef Aquariums
Fauna Marin Bacto Therapy is a super-efficient, concentrated mix-culture of marine and probiotic bacteria strains. It removes waste products derived from fish food and helps with the degradation of particulate organic deposits and residues.
Since the long-term build-up of organic waste is reduced over time, the amount of pathogens is lowered, ultimately decreasing the risk for fish and coral diseases.
Bacto Therapy Features:
- An extremely concentrated mix of halophilic and probiotic bacteria
- Specially selected strains for degradation of organic waste and pollutants
- Hydrolytic enzymes and special nitrifying and denitrifying bacteria for quick nutrient removal
- No “rotten egg” odor
- Enhanced growth and better colors for fish and corals
- Reduces the long-term build-up of detritus and anaerobic waste products
- Reduces stress factors and minimizes the risk for fish and coral diseases
- It contains directly active live bacteria in a very high amount
- Super high cell density and small dosage for perfect costs control
- Developed and produced by Fauna Marin in Germany
0 reviews for Fauna Marin Bacto Therapy
There are no reviews yet.