Fauna Marin Bacto Balls
$21.99 – $39.99
Fauna Marin Bacto Balls contain reef bacteria and enzymes that reduce ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphates resulting in crystal clear and healthy reef aquarium water. It is available in 100 and 250ml sizes.
Easily Deposit Millions of Live Reef-Bacteria and Enzymes into a Reef Aquariums with Bacto Reef Balls
Fauna Marin Bacto Reef Balls contain reef bacteria and enzymes that reduce ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphates resulting in crystal clear and healthy reef aquarium water.
Bacto Reef Balls Features:
- Nutrition control
- Clean up organic waste and unwanted detritus
- Reduce filter maintenance and eliminates unwanted bacteria and algae
- Easy dosing – each dosing lasts three weeks
- Designed for saltwater aquariums
Two (2) Bacto Reef Balls per 100 liters (26.4 US gal) replace every two weeks.
Begin with half the recommended dosage to assess the specific needs of your aquarium. Place Bacto Reef Balls in a high flow area of your filter. We recommend placing the spheres in a filter bag or stocking. In aquariums without a skimmer, begin with a quarter of the dosage.
- Make sure the balls are not placed near the suction of a pump
- Bacto Reef Balls slowly dissolve upon contact with water for 2-4 weeks. During this time, natural bacteria and a highly effective enzyme solution are introduced into the water.
- After adding Bacto Reef Balls, your skimmer performance may significantly increase. This is the first sign of increased nutritional degradation. With an increase or removal of Bacto Reef Balls, you can determine the exact needs of your aquarium.
- A general dosage can not be specified due to aquariums’ individuality and stocking levels.
- We recommend starting with half the recommended dose and gradually adding more BACTO REEF BALLS until you achieve your desired values. Check with regular water tests.
Bacto Reef Balls contain live bacteria that live in their perfectly protected gel casing and supplied. After opening, store the product in a dark and cool area.
Consume the fractured Bacto Balls within 6-9 months of opening.