GEO PFR824 BioPellet Reactor
The PRF824 is designed for high volume flow with large bio pellets such as Tropic Marin and All-in-One. The PRF824 will operate with smaller pellets just turn down the flow with the Cepex union ball valve. The PRF824 bio pellet reactor will hold 2000ml of pellets and is well suited for reef aquariums up to 2000 gallons.
PUMP NOT INCLUDED.
- Bowl bottom for uniform circulation
- 8" diameter reaction chamber
- 10.5" foot print, 27" overall height
- All cell cast acrylic construction
- Key hole slot for lid removal
- Full access to the reaction chamber
- Quick pellet fill port 1" Union on lid*
- 3/4" grey pvc fittings/pipe
- 3/4" union out put slip
- 3/4" in put slip or FPT
- 3/4" Cepex® ST Series PVC True Union Ball Valve